I have always wanted to start blogging when I read Banu's blog on Memories to Cherish Part 2 but time didn't favour me. When I came across Banu's Ten to One --- Tag, I thought it was high time to start blogging.
Here is my Next blog. Thanks to Aishu for tagging me and I hope that I have done justice. As per this tag I need to pen down 10 things that I have done/wanted to do which was not supposed to done by my gender.
People around me will know that I will definitely do things when someone say that "You are not supposed to do it being a girl". There are few things acceptable when people say that is not good or advisable but then when they say you are not supposed to do "because you are a girl", I somehow get the feeling of doing it and I end up doing it also. :-)
So, These are the few things I have done what my gender was not supposed to do
* I am really fond of driving and yes, I have gone for a couple of bike trips well not more 300 kms...Also, I love rash driving which will be accepted by most of my friends who has seen me driving.
* Have Whistled and do whistle for all the Hero's opening scene for which my mom usually says "nee enna paiyana".
* Most of the time have reached my hometown mid night and walk home alone from the bus stop (Distance approx 1.5 kms atleast)
* As Banu said, I too hate soft toys. :D I never understood why girls go crazy about soft toys.
* I do love shopping but I don't take lot of time to choose one and really hate people who take long hours.
* I am not a big fan of pink. I can digest one or pink dresses but I don't like pink everywhere and my favourite color is Blue.
* I never understand why girls spend a lot of time in washroom checking their hairdo and makeup every hour.
* Have had the guts to slap two guys till date (Both were Perverts)
* I really don't know how to walk like a girl and feel shy when time really demands. :-)
I always wanted to do this.
* Love to own a Royal Enfield for which I would get a big NO from my family even though I know to drive. I really wanna go on a bike trip somewhere to North or at least to my Home town from Chennai
Let me tag people now